Software Engineer – iOS and/or Android, Blockchain Technology, Well-Funded Startup
Why should I apply here?
- An early-stage, forward-thinking startup with an excellent technical staff
- 100M+ in funds from one of the largest VC firms in the U.S.
- Founders are successful, well known, and experts in this domain
- Opportunity to be part of a unique software team developing new technology
- Fast-paced environment, dedication to integrity, excellence, and teamwork
- Chance to help grow an organization and assist in establishing its culture
What will I be doing?
- Taking on an impactful role as the first mobile developer
- Developing various aspects of the company’s platform
- Deploying sample applications to demonstrate value and strength of the platform
- Assisting 3rd-party engineers in the development of a wide range of applications based on the platform
- Working as a hands-on programmer, spending about 80% of your time coding
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Solid background in mobile application development, including languages, frameworks, tools, libraries, and processes
- Proficiency in mobile development languages for the iOS and/or Android platform: Java, Objective-C, Swift, etc.
- Strong engineering principles and a commitment to developing simple, modular, and high-quality code
- Familiarity with test-driven software development processes and continuous integration tools/systems
- Ability and willingness to adapt quickly to a complex and changing environment
- Self-motivating, independent, driven, and detail-oriented personality
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience developing web services to support mobile applications
Location: Remote (with an eventual office in Richardson, TX)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 110 – 140k + Incentives