Software Engineer / Computer Scientist – Computer Vision, Image Processing, Industry Leader
Why should I apply here?
- Successful division of a large corporation
- New product development
- Big revolution to automate
- Major role and impactful position
- Technical challenges
What will I be doing?
- Exploring and solving complex problems at the intersection of Computer Vision, Image Processing, Applied Machine Learning, and Robotics
- Researching, developing, prototyping, and benchmarking novel, accurate, and robust algorithms for our next-generation system:
- Real-time object detection and tracking segmentation
- Object tracking
- Robot guidance algorithms
- Image improvement algorithms
- Creating image datasets for off-line development, benchmarking, verification, and testing
- Maintaining, analyzing, and improving deployed applications on existing systems
- Translating business and technical requirements into detailed designs
- Testing and documenting all software implemented according to development processes
- Collaborating with team members from prototyping to production to help advance the progression of the entire project.
- Participating in team sessions with other team members to analyze, develop requirements, and make recommendations for moderate to complex systems
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or related field
- Familiarity with C, C++, C#, .NET, MATLAB/Mathematica/Python
- Academic or professional experience designing/developing Computer Vision or Image Processing algorithms
- Extensive experience with mathematical and analytic techniques, including linear algebra, geometry, statistics, and multivariate analysis, and their applications to object tracking and segmentation
What will make my résumé stand out?
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science with focus on computer vision
- Experience with Deep Learning
- Published research in top-tier conferences
- Relevant projects on GitHub
- Experience with GPU programming (OpenGL/Cuda)
Location: Richardson, TX (relocation assistance is available)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This firm is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 90 – 110k