Software Engineer – Android, Bluetooth, Medical Applications, Innovative Firm
Why should I apply here?
- An entrepreneurial firm, medical R&D
- Culture of growth and innovation
- New product research and development
- Opportunity to see your products used by consumers
- Fast-paced working environment
- Chance to play an impactful role
What will I be doing?
- Developing software for mobile medical applications
- Building Android applications for commercial use
What skills/experience do I need?
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Background developing Android applications
- Experience publishing an Android application
- Proficiency in Android SDK tools and in Java
- Familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs
- Some experience working with Bluetooth or BLE
What will make my résumé stand out?
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Location: Plano, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This firm is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 80 – 120k + Stock Options