Site Reliability / DevOps Engineer – AWS, Cloud Infrastructure, Automation, Marketplace Leader
Why should I apply here?
- Marketplace leader with a long-standing legacy of innovation
- Digital initiatives that are changing the industry landscape
- Emphasis on developing disruptive technologies and solutions
- New technology center, great work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay
What will I be doing?
- Improving the reliability and automation of a hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Creating functional capabilities for monitoring, alerting, and logging at the full-stack level, including business processes, infrastructure, applications, and interfaces
- Assisting in the development and management of IaC processes
- Aiding in the creation of automated troubleshooting capabilities
- Maintaining cross-platform tooling across multiple cloud providers
- Administering system services in data centers and the cloud
- Validating business requirements and determining architecture design
- Performing business analysis of infrastructure services, including but not limited to: operational performance, operation problems, design, and prototypes of current and emerging technologies
- Developing and maintaining system documentation throughout the system’s lifecycle
- Generating system metrics and reports to detect performance bottlenecks
- Defining and implementing procedures to track configuration changes
What skills/experience do I need?
- S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 3-15 years of relevant technical and/or business work experience
- Certifications for AWS and/or Azure
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: Python, Ruby, PowerShell, or Bash
- Familiarity with configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, Ansible, etc.)
- Familiarity with application monitoring tools (New Relic, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, etc.)
- Experience developing Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines
Location: Irving, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 80 – 135k + Bonus (10%), 401k Match