Senior Software Developer, Java, Multi-threading, Distributed Systems, New Product Development
Commercial software company is working towards hitting a major milestone with a new product and needs a STRONG Java Developer with roots in embedded systems. This is a greenfield project utilizing Java, modular framework, multi-threading, and distributed systems.
Why should I apply here?
- It’s the best of both worlds: entrepreneur, smaller subsidiary, and a large parent company with great benefits
- An organization headed by a passionate CEO focused on developing new disruptive technology
- A work schedule that is reasonable.
- Great benefits
- Growth mode
What Will I Be Doing?
- Building java applications from scratch in a multi-threaded environment with distributed systems.
What skills/experience do I need?
- Bachelors in computer science or in electrical engineering with a minor in computer science
- 10yrs + experience with Java application development
- Proficient with modular frameworks such as OSGi or Spring
- 3yrs + experience with distributed systems
- Previous experience in developing in a multi-threaded environment.
- Background in embedded systems
- Strong OOD skills
Location: Dallas, TX
Relocation: None provided
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship at this time (i.e. H1-B)
Salary: 110K-125K plus 401K match