Senior Software Developer, Artificial Intelligence, Java
This company has grown by proving itself as a leader in technology disruption with its algorithm-driven solution. We need a strong Java Developer with commercial application development experience and a solid background in distributed systems. Team players searching for roots and a home where they can innovate and balance their work and life schedules as well.
Why should I apply here?
- A company that grew from start up to a leader in its field
- A firm headed by a hard working CEO.
- Excellent professional staff with a high retention rate
- Emphasis on new disruptive technology
- Culture focused on work/life balance
What will I be doing?
- Developing Java-based application software for algorithm-driven solutions
- Design system tests for application validation
- Develop specifications and design documentation
- Support deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting of production software
What skills/experience do I need?
- Bachelor’s in computer science or in electrical engineering with a minor in computer science
- 7yrs + experience of Java application development experience
- Proficient with modular frameworks such as OSGi or Spring
- Solid background with web services either in REST APIs or WebSockets
- 3yrs + experience in distributed systems
- 3yrs + experience with scripting languages for Unix/Linux systems, preferably Python or Bash
What will make my resume stand out (any of the following is a plus)?
- Machine Learning
- Background in guidance systems
- Developed applications for automation projects
Location: Dallas, TX
Relocation: None provided
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship at this time (i.e. H1-B)
Salary: 110K-125K plus 401K match