Why should I apply here?
• 20+ years in business
• Private firm
• Profitable, stable and growing
• U.S. manufacturer of superior systems
• Work/life balance
• Flex hours
• Excellent benefits
What will I be doing?
• Design superior systems
• Calculate thermal dynamic loads and stresses
• Work with a variety of materials such as steel and aluminum
• Design large products
• Generating 3-D drawings using Autodesk’s Inventor
• Interface with client
• Part of a rapid response team
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
• 5+ years of “hands-on” mechanical engineering experience
• Autodesk’s Inventor for 3D drawings strongly preferred
• A successful track record for designing systems that work.
• Must have excellent verbal communications skills!
• Have successfully worked directly with clients.
• Strong organizational skills!
• Designed Pressure Vessels
• Designed Water Pipes
• Project management skills
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth Mid-cities, TX
Relocation: Relocation assistance provided.
Citizenship: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
Salary: 80-110K + 401k matching + potential for bonus