Mechanical Engineer – Project Management, Superior Systems, Profitable Company
Why should I apply here?
- 20+ years in business
- Private firm that’s profitable, stable, and growing
- U.S. manufacturer of superior systems
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Flexible hours and excellent benefits
- Opportunity for domestic travel
What will I be doing?
- Designing superior systems
- Calculating thermal dynamic loads and stresses
- Working with a variety of materials such as steel and aluminum
- Designing large products
- Generating 3D drawings using Autodesk Inventor
- Managing and overseeing the completion of projects
- Interfacing with clients
- Working as part of a rapid response team
What skills/experience do I need?
- At least 3 years of mechanical engineering experience
- Proficiency with Inventor, AutoCAD, or CFD
- Some project management experience
- Willingness to learn new concepts such as some electrical engineering
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Industrial/manufacturing project management experience
- Ability to size motors, pipes, valves, or pumps
- Experience working with pressure vessels
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth Mid-Cities, TX (relocation assistance is available)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to sponsor (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 80 – 110k + 401k Matching + Potential for Bonuses