Why should I apply here?
- 6-year-old firm going through exponential grow
- Successful executive management team with past successes
- World-renowned experts
- Becoming an industry leader in its domain
- Innovative and very talented technical team
- Exciting projects and technology, opportunity to have an impact
- Flexible work schedule, telecommuting option
What will I be doing?
- Work with a team of 10 Software QA Engineers, 5 on-site and 5 remote
- QA leadership role with potential for Software QA management
- Able to be an SME for the assigned project and guide and mentor QA Engineers
- Automation of QA processes
- Work with a very talented team of Software Engineers
- Agile work environment
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- B.S. Computer Science, related degree or equivalent experience
- Senior level software QA experience
- Strong Automaton skills
- Open source technologies
- Some leadership and/or management experience
- Prior experience with one or more of the following:
- Mobile Automation using Appium, Espresso or xCdoe frameworks
- Web Services automation using: SoAPUI or any other service automation frameworks
- Event-driven UI automation experience with Selenium
- Ability to define and drive performance testing for functional and non-functional requirements
Location: Dallas, TX (no relocation assistance.
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 130k – 150k