Lead PLC Programmer, Allen-Bradley RSLogix
Why should I apply here?
- 22 years in business
- Private firm
- Profitable, stable and growing
- Control systems software, computer to machine control
- Work/life balance
- Flex hours
What will I be doing?
- Hands-On Lead role
- Lead a team of (5) electrical and mechanical engineers
- Designing and implementing PLCs
- Jack-of-all-trades type role, involving electrical, CAD, and PLC programming
- Programming with Allen-Bradley RSLogix
- Working directly with customers
- Traveling to client sites when necessary
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- 7yrs + experience designing and implementing controls
- 2yrs + experience hands-on lead background
- Must have field experience
- Proficient in PLC programming using Allen-Bradley
- An electrical engineering background
- Capable of specifying/sizing components for motor control centers as well wire and conduit size
- Good understanding of mechanical engineering principles
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must Have AutoCAD experience
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience working with Allen Bradley RSLogix
Location: South Arlington, TX
Relocation: No assistance provided. Local candidates.
Citizenship: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship.
Salary: 85k -100k + 401k matching (10% or more)