Jr. Level Software Tools Engineer, C# or C++ or Java, Opportunity to Grow Skills
Why should I apply here?
- Exponential growth over the past 8 years in sales and profitability
- Continues to be leading firm in its niche by pushing new products and technology
- Headquarters and all development at this location
- New product development
- Agile/Scrum-based, collaborative, open, and team-oriented
- High employee retention
- Casual work environment, flexible hours
What will I be doing?
- Integrate software for build and integration, test automation and code coverage, static analysis and code complexity, and business processes.
- Develop reporting and dashboarding for various metrics and analytics.
- Develop schedules for completion of assigned tasks.
- Work with other engineers, customer service, and sales to identify requirements for features.
- Communicate effectively to others within the organization.
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related discipline
- 0 – 2yrs + experience in Full lifecycle application development using C#, C++ and/or Java.
- Design, code, debug, and test applications in C#, C++ and/or Java using object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python or PowerShell.
- Familiarity with Agile development process
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Operation, configuration, and customization of the following:
- Build / CI systems, such as Make, TeamCity or Jenkins.
- IDEs, such as Visual Studio, Eclipse, or Clang
- Code review tools, preferably Gerrit.
- Debugging/profiling tools, preferably Valgrind.
- Static analysis/code complexity analysis systems, such as Cppcheck, Klocwork, or Lint.
- Test automation packages.
- Project and bug tracking systems, preferably JIRA.
- ERP / CRM systems, preferably MS Dynamics.
- Customer service systems, preferably Zendesk.
- Management and dashboards for cloud solutions, preferably MS Azure.
- Log management systems, such as Splunk or ELK.
- Enterprise instant messaging, such as Slack.
Location: Allen, TX
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 50k-65k + Profit Sharing, 401k match