Java Software Developer – AI, Big Distributed Systems, Growing Company
Why should I apply here?
- Startup with mature roots from a large parent company
- New product development
- Passionate management team with a successful track record
- A think-outside-the-box mentality
- Cubicle, collaborative environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Excellent benefits, high retention rate
What will I be doing?
- Developing Java applications with a focus on the back end
- Collaborating with other software developers on new and next-gen products
- Contributing to an environment that’s evolving to accommodate its new status as a niche leader
What Skills/Experience Do I Need?
- B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (with a minor in Computer Science)
- Mid- or senior-level experience developing Java applications
- 1 or more years of experience developing algorithms
- Strong object-oriented design (OOD) skills
- Familiarity with Spring
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
Location: Dallas, TX (no relocation assistance)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 90 – 140k + 401K Match + Bonus