Front-End Developer – Angular, Web Applications, Wearables, Healthcare Firm
Why should I apply here?
- Entrepreneurial firm, medical R&D
- Culture of growth and innovation
- New product research and development for wearables
- Opportunity to see your products used by consumers
- Fast-paced working environment
- Impactful role with important responsibilities
What will I be doing?
- Creating and maintaining web apps using AngularJS, Node.js, C#, MVC, CSS
- Collaborating with project owners to complete issues in a timely manner
- Working with the deployment team to move code into production
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in applications
- Analyzing technical requirements involved in the implementation of new features and the modification of old features
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience with Angular (versions 2 and above)
- Background in web development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Familiarity with technologies used in wearable devices
- Knowledge of cutting-edge technologies balanced with practical experience
- Experience with React, RESTful APIs, MySQL
- Background implementing device drivers for common wearable ICs (accelerometers, power management ICs, EEPROM, etc.)
Location: Plano, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This firm is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 100 – 120k