Why Should I Apply Here?
- Entrepreneurial firm, 7- years in business
- Top executive team with pass successes
- New Product Research and Development
- Advanced medical technology for wearables devices
- Opportunity to see your product used by consumers
- Current products in the market and now developing new products
- Impactful role and responsibilities
- Be part of a growing and innovative firm
What Will I Be Doing?
- Implementing firmware.
- Researching, designing, developing, testing and supporting the firmware and electronics used within new and novel wearable sensing products, production equipment and research support apparatus.
- Conducting analysis and feasibility studies related to the design, development, and implementation of firmware and algorithms for products and production support equipment.
- Assisting in the development and execution of test set-ups and application programs to troubleshoot and resolve product issues reported by customers and/or to validate products to all applicable product requirements.
- Writing and executing firmware tests.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Supporting existing internal and external products.
What Skills/Experience Do I Need?
- BS/MS – Computer Science/Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related
- 2+ years’ experience in a firmware and product development environment
- Knowledge of microcontroller-based firmware design and development
- C coding skills
- Some experience with Bluetooth Low Energy or related
What Will Make My Resume Stand Out? (Any of the following is a plus)
- Debugging and troubleshooting ability
- Experience in writing firmware under an embedded OS or real-time scheduler
- Experience in working with device drivers and associated hardware such as timers, DMA, A/D converter, comparator, UART, I2C, SPI, or LCD
- Ability to read circuit design/schematics
- Ability to operate an oscilloscope
- Ability to understand calibration and testing
- Signal Processing with Python/C
- Sensors and Medical Devices
- Experience working in a regulated R&D environment
Citizenship: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Salary: 70k – 90k
Location: Plano, TX