Electrical Engineer, Control Systems, AutoCAD, PLC Components
Interested in having an impact on the direction of your company and opportunity in Control Systems, Data Acquisition, etc.—is your ticket to joining this small established firm. A chance to work in aerospace engineering industry with a small team and have an immediate impact.
Why should I apply here?
- Private firm of 21 years that’s profitable, stable, and growing
- Control systems software, computer to machine control
- Hardware/software product used by large aerospace companies
- Work-life balance, flexible hours, telecommuting option
What will I be doing?
- Playing a jack-of-all-trades type role, involving electrical, CAD, and PLC programming
- Taking part in PLC customized software development and working with the human machine interface (HMI)
- Programming with Allen-Bradley Panelview Plus
- Working directly with client users
- Traveling to client sites when necessary, up to 30%
What skills/experience do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5yrs + experience of electrical engineering
- PLC programming experience with Allen Bradley RSLogix
- Capable of specifying/sizing components for motor control centers as well as wire and conduit size
- Ability to product drawing schematics for control systems
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to travel when necessary, up to 30%
Location: Arlington, TX
Relocation: No assistance provided. Local candidates.
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 65k – 85k + Profit Sharing, 401k match