DevOps Engineer, iOS, Software Build, Ansible
This company has grown by proving itself as a leader in technology disruption with its algorithm-driven solution. We need a DevOps Engineer for cutting-edge engineering applications. Team players searching for roots and a home where they can innovate and balance their work and life schedules as well.
Why should I apply here?
- Entrepreneurial division funded by a large, stable organization
- Successful track record in its field
- Excellent professional staff, high retention rate
- Working on new disruptive technology
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Excellent Benefits
What will I be doing?
- Develop and maintain a software build system utilizing GIT, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Build and maintain system setup and deployment scripts
- Use Ansible to automate system setup and ISO generation
- Build and deploy iOS applications using companies MDM (Mobile Device Management) systems
- Support automation of post-well reports and KPIs
- Assist with trouble shooting deployment issues and field equipment setup
What skills/experiences do I need to be considered?
- 3yrs + experience
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools and fluency in web languages
- Proficient with tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Docker, or Chef
- Used scripting languages on Unix/Linux systems – Python, Bash, and/or Perl.
- Hands-on experience in production environments, both deploying and troubleshooting applications.
- B.S. in computer science or comparable technical experience
What will make my résumé stand out (any of the following is a plus)?
- Extensive knowledge of software build cycles
- Experience building code
- Experience in system design
- Database Management
- System Administration
Location: Dallas, TX
Relocation: No Assistance
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 90k – 120k plus bonus and 401K