DevOps Engineer – Chef with Ruby or Python, Great Tech Culture
Why should I apply here?
- Culture built on creativity and respect for engineering expertise
- Nominated as one of the Best Places to Work in DFW
- Entrepreneurial environment, growing portfolio and revenue stream
- One of the fastest growing mid-size tech companies in DFW
- Executive management with past successes in building firms
- Leader of its technology niche, setting the standards
- A robust, fast-paced work environment
- Great technical challenges for top-notch engineers
- Potential for career growth, emphasis on work/life balance
- A remodeled office with a bistro, lounge, and foosball
What will I be doing?
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Architecting and designing software collaboratively
- Developing, testing, and reviewing C++ and Elixir code
- Deploying, monitoring, and maintaining solutions (i.e., “DevOps”)
- Planning and estimating projects
- System administration of RTB Assets
- Coordinating with wider DevOps department
What skills/experience do I need?
- Experience with IT automation software (Chef preferred, Ansible/Puppet is of interest)
- Expertise in Linux development
- Accessible, persuasive, and concise written and verbal communication
- Interest in growing as a software developer
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Expertise with Python or Ruby
- Experience with monitoring (Datadog, Pagerduty)
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with Key/Value NoSQL caching (Redis)
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This firm is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 80 – 130k + Profit Sharing