Automation QA Engineer – Linux, Python, Java Applications, Machine Learning
Why should I apply here?
- Startup with mature roots from a large parent company
- New product development
- Passionate management team with a successful track record
- A think-outside-the-box mentality
- Cubicle, collaborative environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Excellent benefits
What will I be doing?
- Working with automation frameworks, automation testing
- Using best practices for quality assurance
- Testing and validating software releases and software patches to ensure they meet user acceptance criteria
- Developing automation tools and scripting
- Helping to improve QA processes and capabilities
What skills/experience do I need?
- S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience with automation testing for software-based products
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Bash
- Ability to solve problems and to assess high-risk areas of the product
- Ability to work well with strong-willed developers and users
- Proficiency in either Selenium or Cucumber
- Excellent communications skills
- Good understanding of the Agile SDLC
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience building automation frameworks from scratch
- Familiarity with a platform other than Linux (such as Web Browser, Mobile, Windows, etc.)
Location: Dallas, TX (no relocation assistance)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 75 – 90k + 401k Match + Benefits