Applications Engineer, Embedded Systems, PCB Design, Mandarin and English
Why should I apply here?
- Recognized and award-winning for innovative products
- Large public company that generates 600M in revenue annually
- Stability and growth of a large company but with fewer layers
- Specialist in consumer products such as mobile phones, TVs, health care, etc.
- Good work/life balance with core hours
- High retention
- Great benefits for M/D/V, profit sharing, 401k match, bonus plans, and vacation
What will I be doing?
- Tier 2 technical support interface for internal departments and customers in China and the United States.
- Preparation of application notes, articles, trainings, and presentations
- Specification of reference applications for target markets including system architectures, circuits, and components
- Development of PCB reference designs.
- Measurements setup and methods based on custom automation systems
- Performance analysis of proprietary and competitive products. Tear down of end user devices including evaluation reports
- A key part of technical definition and development of all products
- Support Marketing and Engineering in work statement preparation
- Up to 25% domestic or international travel
What skills/experience do I need?
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience designing PCB’s
- Proficient with embedded systems and software
- Experience with ARM-based processors
- Skilled at testing/characterization in a lab setting
- Self-starter, and self-sufficient in problem-solving and accomplishing tasks.
- Bilingual: Mandarin and English
What will make your resume stand out?
- Knowledge of EMI measurement and design.
Location: Plano, TX
Relocation: No assistance provided
Citizenship: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Salary: 100k – 120k + Up to 18% ( Bonus, Profit Sharing, Long-term options), Great medical insurance