This commercial software company is working towards hitting a major milestone with a new product and needs a STRONG C++ Developer with roots in algorithms. Tremendous opportunity to learn Java in a startup environment and focus on disruptive projects that will have a huge impact on how their niche customers do business. This is a greenfield project utilizing Java, algorithms, modular framework, multi-threading, and distributed systems.
Why should I apply here?
- It’s the best of both worlds: entrepreneur, smaller subsidiary, and a large parent company with great benefits
- An organization headed by a passionate CEO focused on developing new disruptive technology
- A work schedule that is reasonable.
- Great benefits
- Growth mode
What Will I Be Doing?
- Building Java applications from scratch in a multi-threaded environment with distributed systems.
- Heavy work on the back-end/server-side
What skills/experience do I need?
- Bachelor’s in computer science or in electrical engineering with a minor in computer science
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with C++ application development
- 1 + years’ experience with algorithm development
- Strong OOD skills
- Great communication skills
Location: Dallas, TX
Relocation: None provided
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship at this time (i.e. H1-B)
Salary: 75K-100K plus 401K match