Why should I work here?
- Ground floor opportunity to work on disruptive technology and greenfield type projects
- There will be challenges!
- Smaller division (fewer layers for getting work done) that belongs to a large, very mature, successful company
- Passionate Leader
- Cubicle, collaborative environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Growing division that thinks outside the box
What will I do?
- Develop and implement algorithms in a Java-based application
- Define and develop algorithms and functional blocks based on analysis and simulations data.
- Work within a distributed systems environment that uses a modular software architecture
- Unite with QA to design systems tests for algorithm validation
- Corroborate the deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting of production software
What are the skills needs for consideration?
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience developing algorithms for Java-based applications
- A track record for working on a variety of algorithms based on simulation results and empirical analysis
- Proficient with Matlab and Simulink
- Have worked on new product development, preferably in a commercial software environment
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
What will make my resume stand out?
- Experience in Multibody Dynamic Software (i.e. Adams MSC Software)
- Previous experience with a financial company
Salary: 110K-140K plus benefits
Location: Downtown Dallas, TX (no relocation assistance)
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship at this time (i.e. H1-B)